Hadoop is an open-source software framework for storing data and running applications on clusters of commodity hardware. It provides massive storage for any kind of data, enormous processing power and the ability to handle virtually limitless concurrent tasks or jobs.
Big data means really a big data, it is a collection of large datasets that cannot be processed using traditional computing techniques. Big data is not merely a data, rather it has become a complete subject, which involves various tools, techniques and frameworks.
- Course Introduction
- Hadoop Cluster planning
- Installation and configuration
- Advance configuration of cluster features
- Hadoop Distributed File System
- MapReduce and Yarn
- Important Hadoop components
- Maintenance and Administration
- Ecosystem Components