Python is a powerful high-level, object-oriented programming language.
It has simple easy-to-use syntax, making it the perfect language for someone trying to learn computer programming for the first time.
Basic knowledge of python programming is required for Big Data & Hadoop for someone who doesn’t have a programming background.
Python Basic Course Outline-10 hrs
- Introduction to Python
- Leveraging Python Built-in Types
- Organizing and Structuring Code
- Implementing Classes and Objects
- Manipulating the File System
- Interfacing with Relational Databases