Python is a widely used high-level programming language for general-purpose programming.
Python is an open source language that is easy to learn and apply. Python has a unique combination of being both a capable general-purpose programming language as well as being easy to use for analytical and quantitative computing.
Python Advanced Course Outline-30 hrs
- Object-Oriented Programming in Python
- Exploring Python Features
- Verifying Code and Unit Testing
- Detecting Errors and Debugging Techniques
- Implementing Python Design Patterns
- Interfacing with REST Web Services and Clients
- Measuring and Improving Application Performance
- Installing and Distributing Modules
- Concurrent Execution